Best Refrigerator in India – Summers are just coming around the corner, which makes it a peak time to buy refrigerators. We all understand how important it is to have a fridge by our side in those hot days. Even if it is about getting a chilled glass of water or preserving cooked food, fresh vegetable/fruits, milk and other eatables from heat and humidity of the environment, refrigerator helps in doing all.
The invention of refrigerators has undoubtedly changed the way of our daily lives. With refrigerators, we can now preserve food items for long days while keeping them fresh. The cold air inside the fridge keeps the bacteria from growing while maintaining the hygiene of the food items at the same time. Food taken out of refrigerator can be quickly heated via Microwave.
Although refrigerators are the most common electrical appliance of Indian homes, it still becomes a task for buying a correct one that suits all your requirements. As there are a variety of refrigerators available in the market, let’s get down straight into the list of 10 best single door and double door refrigerators in India.
Best Double Door Refrigerator in India
This list, along with a Refrigerator Buying Guide, will help you the perfectly suitable fridge for your home right away.
LG 260 L 4 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (GL-T292RSPN
- Capacity- 260 litres, suitable for mid-sized Indian families with 3-4 people.
- 10-year compressor warranty and 1-year product warranty
- Inverter linear compressor with linear cooling
- One-touch dual fridge technology
- Additional features: Auto smart technology, smart diagnosis, and door cooling, toughened glass shelves
- Energy-efficient and makes less noise
LG has never left any chance to offer better than the best products every time in the market. Similar with their LG 260 litres frost free double door refrigerator that grabs the first spot on our Best double door refrigerators in India. This LG refrigerator is one of the most energy efficient appliance. As this fridge comes with a smart inverter linear compressor that helps in reducing the temperature inside depending on the available loads. This feature is an advantage in saving more energy while creating lesser noise than other refrigerators.
The linear cooling technology efficiently and uniformly cools all the sections of your fridge. This uniform cooling helps to keep your eatables fresh for up to 2 weeks. You can also increase and enjoy the storage capacity of this LG refrigerator in just one touch. With this revolutionary feature, you can convert the freezer into the fridge, thus getting more useful space anytime you need.
The door cooling feature allows air flow freely and effectively through the front indoor portion of this fridge with no worry about balanced out cooling in the door area. Also, this fridge comes with enough space to keep 2 litres bottle comfortably inside. It additionally has a special latticed box mainly to keep fruits and vegetables fresh from long and preserving them from excess moisture.
Now, as we know, LG never lacks to provide some of the other smart features in most of their home appliances. Similarly, with this LG refrigerator, you get a smart diagnosis feature that allows to scan and solve issues related to the device quickly and effectively. Lastly, with its latest quick connect technology helps you to connect your fridge with the inverter during power cuts or voltage fluctuations.
Haier 320 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator, Bottom freezer(HRB-3404BS-R/HRB-3404BS-E
- Capacity 320 litres, suitable for mid-sized Indian families with 4-5 people
- 1-hour quick icing technology
- Bottom mounted freezer
- 360-degree cooling technology
- Stabilizer free operations
- Additional features: auto defrost, twin twist ice tray, bottle guard, toughened glass tray and top LED
The Haier frost free double door refrigerator gives you cooling like never before. Beginning with this highlighted feature, i.e. Bottom freezer. This amazing feature gives you comfort and ease for using almost most of your refrigerator without a need for unnecessary bending down. The freezer gives you enough space to set ice and store frozen food all together quickly. Another highlight is its frost-free feature that ensures that the fridge remains frost free all the time. Also, its bigger cooling pads ensures that the cooling effect stays up to almost 10 hours even in power cuts.
This Haier double door refrigerator comes with a quick icing technology that makes the freezer -5 degree in just an hour for setting ice cubes. This appliance gives you two times bigger space than any other refrigerator to easily store a significant quantity of fruits and vegetables while keeping them fresh for long. Its 360-degree cooling technology rotates and bounce the fresh air in every direction thoroughly in the refrigerator and maintains an even temperature.
The refrigerator from Haier works on stabilizer free operations and protects the compressor from voltage fluctuations and constants power cuts. With the three* ratings this energy efficient appliance ensures to cut down on your electricity bills.
Some other notable features include the twin twist ice tray to quickly collect the ice cubes in a box from the ice tray with just a twist. Toughed glass to hold heavy weights efficiently and a top LED to ensure uniform brightness in the entire refrigerator.
Whirlpool 265 L 3 Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (IF 278 ELT (3S)
- Capacity – 265 litres, suitable for mid-sized Indian families with 3-4 people
- Ten years of compressor warranty
- Adaptive intelligence (ai) technology, Zeolite technology, micro block technology
- Special features: Fresh air tower, freshnoizer, moisture lock-in technology
- Additional features: stabilizer free operations twist ice tray with the collector, active deo
Whirlpool is a renowned brand available in the Indian market from a quite long time now. It is one of the few brands which provided us with top quality refrigerators back in the 90s. The Whirlpool 265 litres frost free double door refrigerator comes with an adaptive intelligence technology analyse the data requirements and ensure a long-lasting cooling effect. It IntelliSense inverter technology adapts and maintain the cooling according to the internal load. This feature reduces power consumption as well as maintains a smooth performance during power cuts. Its micro block technology keeps the bacteria and another similar organism away from your fruits and vegetables, keeping them crispier and healthier.
This refrigerator from Whirlpool works effectively without a stabilizer managing the voltage fluctuation between 160 V to 300 V without any issue. You don’t require an extra stabilizer with this whirlpool appliance. This fridge comes with technology, i.e. fresh air tower that allows fresh air to move through all the parts inside the fridge while managing an even cold environment. The smell from cooked food is quite typical in refrigerators in India. But the powerful deo feature of this appliance keeps all the hard smell at bay. It gives you a pleasant experience every time you open the refrigerator.
Let’s now move on to its freezer section. The freezer section of Whirlpool 265 litres 3* refrigerator provides you with enough space to set ice and keep frozen food all along comfortably. Also, its ice twister and collector make it quite easy to remove ice from mould and collect it at container all at once. Its vegetable crisper with honeycomb moisture lock-in technology condenses the evaporated moisture from food and balance out the air for utmost freshness. Along with this, the Zeolite technology prevents fruits and vegetable from ripening, keeping them new for long.
This appliance comes with a convertible feature that allows you to convert the freezer into the refrigerator whenever required. Lastly, this whirlpool refrigerator comes with an auto-connect feature that instantly connects to the home inverter during power cuts, thus delivering a consistent cooling.
Haier 258 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator (HEF-25TDS, Convertible)
- Capacity- 258 litres, suitable for small-sized Indian families with 2-3 people
- Ten years compressor warranty
- Turbo icing technology
- Special features: Swift convertible, anti-fungal gasket, moveable ice tray, energy efficient with 3* ratings
The Haier 258 litres double door convertible refrigerator is a worthy product to place in your kitchen. This convertible refrigerator allows you to convert the freezer and use it as an essential fridge. During times when you require more space to store fruits, vegetable and other eatable stuff you can use the swift convertible mode and let it process for 50 minutes to convert the freezer into essential fridge ultimately.
Getting fast ice is now an easy task with this Haier refrigerator. Its turbo icing technology helps you to get perfect ice in just a matter of almost 50 minutes. Once the ice cubes get set, you can easily collect them in a container placed below the ice tray with just a twist. Also, the ice trays are conveniently movable from one spot to another while giving you extra space to put a lot more stuff.
This refrigerator from Haier works on a twin energy-saving mode that saves 15% energy with one mode and 30% with another while cutting down on your energy bills. Its unmatchable look and finishing make it a perfect match for your modular kitchen. The PCM door finish helps you to clean the appliance with just a swipe of cloth, making it look better. Lastly, its touched glass shelves, anti-fungal removable gasket, vegetable crisper, LED lighting, and adjustable feet make it a complete package to assist you with the best services.
Samsung 253 L 4 Star Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator(RT28M3424S8/HL, Inverter Compressor)
- Product description
- Capacity – 253 litres, suitable for small-sized Indian families with 2-3 people
- Ten years of warranty on compressor
- Digital inverter technology
- Special features: frost-free functioning, stabilizer free operations, multi-flow all-round cooling
- Additional features: movable ice maker, moisture-free zone, toughened shelves with smooth sliding, LED lighting and energy-efficient
- Stainless steel high gloss body finish
The Samsung 253 litres frost free double door refrigerator is a 4-star BEE rated appliance that is energy efficient and saves you a lot on your electricity bill. This Samsung refrigerator comes with the digital inverter technology that lets you run it on home inverter or even solar power during power cuts with an uninterrupted cooling. This advanced technology also plays a role in saving energy. Power cuts and voltage fluctuation is very common in India. To work in this case, this refrigerator comes with an in-built stabilizer mechanism that protects the appliance in case of high voltage fluctuations and interrupted power supplies. The in-built stabilizer is capable of managing voltage fluctuation between 100 V to 300 V.
It’s all-around cooling feature efficiently and conveniently cool all the sections of your refrigerator and maintain it to keep all the eatables fresh for long. Additionally, this Samsung refrigerator offers you some other valuable features like easy slide toughened glass shelves, top LED light, movable ice maker and moisture green zone that keeps your fruits and vegetable crispy fresh for long.
Best Single Door Refrigerators in India
LG 190 L 4 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator(GL-D201ABPX Smart Inverter Compressor)
- Capacity – 190 litres, suitable for small-sized Indian families with 2-3 members
- Ten years of warranty on compressor
- Smart inverter compressor with smart connect technology
- Special features: Fast icing, anti-bacterial gasket, stabilizer free operations, moisture-free vegetable box
- Additional features: toughened glass shelves and base stand with drawer
The LG single door refrigerator is a highly efficient and durable appliance for your home kitchen. This four* rating 190 Litres fridge is suitable for small Indian families additionally ensuring you a cut down on electricity bills. This LG refrigerator comes with a smart inverter compressor that gives you high-quality performance while consuming less power. This appliance works silently without creating unnecessary noise and vibration.
LG leaves no chance to surprise us with smart technology in many of its home appliance range. Similarly, this LG refrigerator comes with a smart connect technology that allows you to join the fridge to your home inverter in case of power cuts while providing you with uninterrupted performance. Not only this but the refrigerator also performs well on solar power, thereby increasing the energy-efficient factor.
The stabilizer free operation ensures to work between the voltage range of 90 V to 310 V without the need of a separate stabilizer along. Its fast ice feature gives you clear set ice cubes in just a matter of 108 minutes. The refrigerator has toughened glass shelves handling heavy load food items leaving you unworried about the number of eatables you stuff inside. The anti-bacterial gasket on the edges of its door helps to prevent bacteria while maintaining the freshness of stored food.
The optimum level of moisture for fruits and vegetables helps them stay fresh for long. Here the lattice-type box cover does the same by restoring the evaporation or condensation of moisture from the food. Lastly, this LG refrigerator provides you with an extra storage box right at the bottom of the appliance to store vegetables like onion, potatoes and garlic. Not only this but the storage box also works as a base stand providing a decent height to the appliance.
Haier 195 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (Product code: HRD-1955CSS-E)
- Capacity- 195 litres, suitable for small Indian families
- Ten years of warranty on compressor
- 1-hour icing and stabilizer free operations
- Additional features: anti-fungal removable gasket, toughened glass shelves, door lock, easy clean and environment friendly
The Haier 195 litres single door refrigerator provides you with every essential thing that you look for in such an appliance. Its heavy-duty compressor saves you from buying in a separate stabilizer. With this stabilizer free operations, it supports you during voltage fluctuation ranging between 135 V to 290 V while keeping the appliance safe.
The Haier refrigerator comes with a 1-hour icing technology that ensures to set ice within an hour by quickly bringing the freezer compartment temperature to -50 degree Celsius. Along with this its 6.5 cm PUF insulation helps to hold on the cooling while making it more energy-efficient appliance. This 5-star BEE rated Haier refrigerator is one of the top energies saving models available in the Indian market.
Now moving on to its other internal parts such as toughened glass shelves, anti-fungal removable gasket, weather controller and water tray. Beginning with its toughened glass shelves that can easily hold weights up to 120 kgs without causing any damage. Its anti-fungal gasket can be conveniently removed, washed and placed back in case it becomes dusty and dirty. The Weather control twister allows you to set the cooling accordingly to the seasons (Summer, monsoon and winters) outside making the refrigerator work at par with the required cooling. Here the water tray restores the water during freezer defrosting stopping unnecessary leakage.
Lastly, some additional features include the door lock to keep he refrigerator safe from unwanted kid invasions, 19 litres of freezer space to conveniently store your ice creams and non-vegetarian food.
Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (Product code: WDE 205 CLS)
- Capacity of 190 litres, suitable for small Indian families
- Advanced insulated capillary technology
- Special features: stabilizer free operations, advanced moisture slider, large vegetable crisper
- Additional features: quick separate chiller for cans and milk packets, ample space to keep 2 litres bottles, removable anti-fungal gasket
- Shelves type: Wired shelves
The Whirlpool 190 litres single door refrigerator suits perfectly for small Indian families. It comes with an advanced insulated capillary technology that leads to improved compressor efficiency, quick cooling, and 9 hours long cooling retention during power cuts. You can easily remove and clean the anti-bacterial gasket and place it back conveniently. This helps to keep the door line clean, prevents bacteria build-up while keeping your eatables fresh and hygienic for a long time.
This Whirlpool 190 litres refrigerator is spacious enough to hold big sized bottles indoor space, and ample space with two wired racks to make sure that all your daily necessities fit in well. Its vegetable crisper with honeycomb moisture lock and moisture slider locks in the moisture in your fruits and vegetable, ensuring their freshness for a long time. Also, this vegetable crisper is spacious enough that you will never run out of space.
This single door refrigerator from whirlpool works with stabilizer free operations. It runs smoothly even during voltage fluctuation ranging between 130 V to 300 V. The manual defrosting feature ensures hassle-free use along with active cooling throughout. With its spacious freezer capacity, it is quite easy to stack in ice trays with your favourite ice creams without creating any mess.
Lastly, some additional features include a quick chill tray to stack in all the milk packets and cans, 3-star BEE ratings for energy efficiency and a reciprocatory compressor that require minimum maintenance.
Samsung 215 L 3 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (RR22N383ZR2/HL, Base Stand with Drawer, Inverter Compressor)
- Capacity- 215 litres, suitable for families with 3-4 members
- Digital inverter technology
- Ten years of compressor warranty
- Special features: stabilizer free operations, anti-bacterial gasket, and super freeze zone
- Additional features: spacious storage, toughened glass shelves, base drawer, and safe, clean back
The Samsung 215 litres single door refrigerator comes with the digital inverter technology, which is energy efficient and creates less noise compared to others. This technology allows your Samsung refrigerator to run on your home inverter or solar energy supply during power cuts for the uninterrupted cooling experience. This refrigerator works on stabilizer free operations while protecting the appliance during voltage fluctuation between 100 V to 300 V.
This Samsung 215 litres refrigerator is spacious enough to store big sized bottles, along with a vegetable box that gives you space to stack in all your veggies and fruits easily. Its sturdy veggie box cover keeps the vegetables fresh and crispy for a more extended period. With its super freeze zone, you can easily stock in enough packs of ice creams, frozen food and ice trays. You can conveniently store in big heavy utensils on its toughened glass shelves that can hold weight up to 150 kgs.
The Samsung single door refrigerator comes with an anti-bacterial gasket placed alongside the door that prevents entry and build-up of algae and bacteria inside the fridge. Samsung has also provided you with a separate base drawer just at the bottom of the refrigerator to store in dried vegetables like potatoes, onions and garlic. This base stand also works a base stand to provide right height to the fridge. Lastly, its secure, clean back makes it safe and easy to clean the appliance from the backside.
Samsung 192 L 5 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (RR20M1Y2XUT, Inverter Compressor)
- Capacity- 192 litres, suitable for families with small Indian families
- Ten years of warranty on compressor
- Digital inverter compressor technology
- Special features: stabilizer free operations, cool wave feature and auto close function
- Additional features: toughened glass shelves, spacious enough and door lock
The Samsung 192 litres single door refrigerator is a 5-star BEE certified home appliance that uses less power without compromising in the performance. Its crown door design gives an elegant and sleek look to your kitchen. This refrigerator comes with a digital inverter compressor technology that works on less power consumption, creates minimal noise and delivers long-lasting performance. It auto-adjusts the compressor for working at different speeds to maintain cooling across seven levels.
This single door refrigerator from Samsung works on stabilizer free operations steadily without damaging the appliance during interrupted power supply and voltage fluctuations. This feature maintains a consistent performance during voltage ranging between 100 V to 300 V and auto cut off the power if voltage input is less or more than the set range.
The refrigerator comes with strong and sturdy toughened glass shelves that can bear the weight of heavy pans and utensils up to 150 kgs on one. An Auto-close door function becomes a handy feature while both your hands get filled with stuff. During power outrages the cold wave feature keeps the insides chill for up to 9 hours by maintaining the temperature around 0 degree Celsius.
Lastly, you get the provision to keep the refrigerator locked, maintaining its safety from small kids at your home. It also prevents them from sneaking out all the stuff you have preserved inside the fridge.
Refrigerator Buying guide
Picking a refrigerator that suits your needs in all aspects may seem a little tough job. This is because there is a wide range of refrigerator models available in the market with various sizes, technologies, features and price range. All the models have their pros and cons. Though we have featured a list of a best single door and double door refrigerator 2020 above in this article lets now discuss the factors to keep in mind to choose the ideal refrigerator for your family.
- The size of the family: The first important factor to be taken care of is the capacity of the refrigerator you will require depending upon the size of your family. Buying a small fridge for a big family or vice versa will not work beneficiary at all.
Determine the size of your family. Usually, bachelors, couples, and families with a maximum of four members must opt for single door refrigerators as they are smaller in space and will stand fit for less amount of people. Families with more than 4-5 members must choose for double door refrigerators to get all their family requirements engaged in one.
- Refrigerator placement: While selecting a refrigerator, make sure you have enough space back at home to place it with a minimum distance of 5 inches from the wall from all the three sides. Next, make sure you can provide enough passage for the door to open freely so that it can be easy for you to fill and empty the stuff from the appliance. Do not opt for a size bigger that may not fit suitably on your kitchen space.
The working of a refrigerator
Refrigerators keep the things inside it cold. Similar to the principal functioning of an air conditioner, the freezers at your home follows the same process to keep your food fresh, hygienic, and cold all the time. It just draws away the heat leaving the surrounding much cold. That is why it comes with an airtight door that does not let in unnecessary heat.
A refrigerator has two storage sections: a freezer to keep frozen and a fridge refrigerate but not frozen. This appliance gets surrounded by coils (condenser coil and evaporator coil), an expansion device and a compressor. Here’s how the cooling process work:
- Firstly, the compressor constricts the refrigerant vapour (by putting pressure and raising its temperature), and push it into the coil of condenser outside the refrigerator.
- Now the hot gas in the coil dissipates and becomes cool enough to convert back into liquid form.
- Here in liquid form of high pressure, the refrigerant cools down and flow through the expansion valve evaporator coil inside the refrigerator.
- When the cooled refrigerant flows through the evaporated coil, it cools down the air inside the fridge and freezer.
- Lastly, due to high temperature, the refrigerant evaporates gas, flow back to the compressor, where the cooling cycle starts all over again.
- Refrigerator works on a principal component that is the compressor. The voice and vibration that comes from the fridge are generally due to the working of the compressor.
After the above discussion, the next essential thing to understand is what type of refrigerator do you require for your home. Generally, in India, two main types of refrigerators- single door and double door refrigerators are typical and suitable for home purposes.
Let’s here understand both and the difference between single and double door refrigerator.
Single door refrigerator vs Double door refrigerator
Single door refrigerators:
Similar to what their name suggests single door refrigerators are of primary kind single door operated appliance with a compact look. With a cooling capacity of 50 litres to 320 litres and minimal price range, they are most suitable for small families, couples, bachelors and other small spaced offices.
Single door refrigerators work on direct cool technology with natural convection without any fanning or cold air circulation. These types of fridge require manual defrosting once in 10 days to maintain the life and performance of the appliance. Also, they need less electricity compared to the other type refrigerators to perform similar functions.
Single door refrigerators have compact space with a freezer located at the top, 2/3 trays in the middle and a vegetable & fruit basket in the bottom. Few of the single door refrigerator models also provide a separate base drawer for dry vegetables such as potatoes, onions and garlic.
Double door refrigerator:
Double door refrigerators are the heavy look fridge that comes with two separate doors for the freezer and the rest of the department. The first door covers and seals the freezer compartment for minus zero temperature whereas another door includes the remaining fridge compartment. The fridge part is generally more significant than the freezer. They are convertible appliance as you can convert the freezer section into the fridge in case you require more of that space.
The double door refrigerators have a large storing capacity ranging from 235 litres and above that makes it a suitable buy for mid or large-sized families. It has enough freezer space to store ice trays, ice creams, frozen food and non- veg items. The fridge space is even more significant to fit in all your big vessels, large bottles and fruits and vegetables all in separate compartments. With the privilege of two doors, you intend to open only the one that is required.
Double door fridge comes with an auto-defrost feature that does not require you manually defrost or check the frost build-up. Few of the brands have also come up with a bottom-mounted freezer in double door ones that cease you from unnecessary bending while using the fridge. These refrigerators are bit expensive and take more space in your kitchen.
While bringing home a brand-new refrigerator, the first thing that confuses customers most is whether to pick a single door or double door. As the main work of a fridge is to keep your eatables fresh for long with its cold temperature, both single and double door performs this job well. Now let’s dig in more and compare both the types and decide quickly.
Technical factors/features that impact the performance and functionality of a refrigerator
- BEE star rating: Star rating is the energy efficiency of the appliance. The EER (Energy efficiency rating) is measured and updated yearly by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) India. The higher the star rating, the higher the energy efficiency. Try to go for the refrigerator with more than three* rating as this will help you save more money on your electricity bill every year. The four* and five* rating appliance may cost you more while buying, but they will also save you much more in the long run.
- Digital inverter compressor: Compressor is the central unit of the refrigerator. All the necessary to important functioning depends on the performance of the compressor. Today companies have launched the digital inverter compressor into their fridge range that helps you to save a lot of electricity.
The digital inverter compressor works on the mechanism of speed adjustment depending upon the load inside the refrigerator. During high cooling requirement, the compressor functions at the maximum speed while it switches to a lower capacity as when the temperature falls below the set requirement. This energy-saving procedure saves up to 30% to 40% of the electricity consumed.
- Inbuilt stabilizer: Considering the power cut and voltage fluctuations in India, it is imperative to keep your appliance protected. Back in days, you must have had a separate stabilizer for refrigerators at home, but the modern-day refrigerators have in-built stabilizer to deal with the voltage fluctuation. These in-built stabilizers save the appliance during voltage fluctuation between 110 V to 300 V.
- Convertible: The convertible option mainly comes with double door refrigerators. This feature allows the user to convert the freezer into the fridge whenever required. The process of converting takes up to an hour.
- Quick icing technology: Mainly present in the Haier refrigerators this technology enables you to set ice quickly in an hour whenever required. Within this feature, the freezer gets down to -5 degree Celsius in just 60 minutes to place ice.
- Cold pack/Cool wave: The cool pack feature in refrigerators helps during the power cuts. It maintains the temperature at 0 degree Celsius for a long duration of up to 10-12 hour keeping food frozen.
Direct cool technology Vs Frost free technology
Earlier back in days, refrigerators work on direct cool technology, but today most of the modern-day refrigerators work on frost-free technology. Let’s now understand both to know which is better.
Within the direct cool technology, the refrigeration takes place by the circulation of cold air without any external aid. The cold air circulation bound to be uneven as there is no way to control the temperature distribution. Due to this, the frost formulation in the freezer occurs, which has to get defrosted manually as this technology is mostly available in single door refrigerators with manual defrosting.
Whereas, within the frost-free technology, electric fans get used to distribute cold air evenly inside the refrigerator. This led to no unnecessary frost formulation and no requirement of defrosting.
Best refrigerator brand in India
The list of a best single door and double door refrigerator in India attached with this article has fridge models from several prominent brands. Let’s discuss in brief about them:
- LG: LG is no doubt, the most promising brand in the home appliance section. From the single door, double door, side-by-side door, bottom freezer and door-in-door it has a lot to offer in its exclusive refrigerator range. Both LG single and double door fridge get packed with ample space, premium design, latest energy-efficient technology, innovative and smart features.
- Haier: Haier, the faster-growing refrigerator brand offers the most budget-friendly refrigerators in India. You can find one of the most economical yet durable and performance efficient fridges from Haier. It brings in for you an environmental friendly range that works on their own handling voltage fluctuations without the need for stabilizers. It also offers a prominent quick ice feature to save assist you in a hurry.
- Whirlpool: Whirlpool counts in a few of the first brands that brought refrigerators concepts in middle-class Indian households. Within so many years it has delivered an excellent performance through its home appliance range with innovative technologies and latest features. Whirlpool assures a 24-hour service in over 3500 cities across India.
- Samsung: Samsung is known as a brand that makes high quality and premium finish refrigerators. Fridge from this brand is known to run on life more than the average estimated. However, you may find them a little bit on the expensive side but no doubt without the latest technologies, innovative features and gorgeous design they will tend to become a beauty for your kitchen.
Some other refrigerator brands such as Godrej and Bosch have an exclusive and technologically luxurious range to suit your kitchen requirements. You a go after any of the above brands as per your budget, space needs and other factors considered.
Frequently asked questions on best refrigerator in India
- How frequent should I defrost my refrigerator?
Defrosting refrigerator once every ten days is recommended as frost formation inside the freezer can affect the efficiency of the appliance.
- Is it fine to use a fridge without stabilizer?
In case you own a refrigerator that comes with in-built stabilizer, you can securely use it without the need of a separate stabilizer. However, people who are using the models that do not have in-built stabilizer must use a separate stabilizer to protect it from extreme voltage fluctuation.
- For how many years does a refrigerator works?
The average life span of a refrigerator is 10-12 years. Though by regular maintenance and proper care, you can increase this to even 15-17 years.
- Which brand is best for double door refrigerators?
Some highly recommended brands for double door refrigerators are LG, Haier, Whirlpool and Samsung.
- What star ratings considered better for single door refrigerators?
Ideally, 3 to 5 star rated refrigerators are more energy efficient yet considered better.
- Which are better double door refrigerators or single door refrigerators?
This depends on the need and requirement of the customer. Double door refrigerator is suitable for families with more people, whereas single door ones are suitable for small families.
Now once after seeing the list of 10 best single door and double door refrigerators in India, you must have got an idea about what model suits you better. Also, the buying guide next to it would help you choose the best one suiting your requirement.
Go through the entire list and choose the refrigerator wisely. For any queries, question and feedback, please leave your comment down below.